April 22, 2012

HIS Radeon HD7850 2GB DDR5 Graphics Card Review

Today for review I’ve got the HIS Radeon HD7850 2GB graphics card and I have put it through it’s paces thoroughly including gaming, Eyefinity and overclocking. HIS has also just came out with a new software utility called iTurbo that can help you adjust many of your graphics card settings including the fan and overclocking.
The iTurbo utility has five tabs across the tab for Home, Info, Overclock, FanControl and Settings. The most important is the Overclock tab which lets you adjust the Core and Memort overclocks and save four profiles so you can quickly switch between them. The iTurbo software doesn’t allow for any voltage adjustments so you’re slightly limited in overclocking ability, but even without voltage adjustments I easily got the card up to a core clock of 1100mhz and the memory up to 1250mhz.
These are the main specifications of HIS Radeon HD7850 2GB DDR5 Graphics Card:
  • Core Clock: 860 MHz
  • Memory Clock: 4800 MHz
  • Memory Size: 2048 MB
  • Memory Type: GDDR5
  • Memory Interface: 256 bit
  • Interface    PCI Express: 3.0 x16

For the price the HIS 7850 is well worth it, it costs less than half of a high end card but yet performs very well in most every game I tested. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment