The HIS HD7950 IceQ Turbo is packed in a relatively large package, accessories wise there is only a DVI to VGA adapter included and a single crossfire bridge. The HIS HD7950 IceQ Turbo heat sink and fan assembly features an 57mm single blower fan that cools the 28nm Tahiti HD7950 GPU really well while remaining virtually silent (on auto).
The HIS HD7950 IceQ Turbo uses 3GB of Hynix H5GQ2H24MFR-TC2 memory divided between twelve modules, rated at 2.5GHz (5GHz effective) at 1.5V.
Raising the vCore (VDDC) to 1.135V and the memory voltage (MVDDC) to 1.680V, I was able to push the GPU to 1065MHz (+165MHz) and the memory to 1500MHz (+250MHz - 6GHz effective) which required very little effort at all. I am impressed by the capabilities of the HIS HD7950 IceQ Turbo 3GB graphics card. Running FurMark while the GPU was running at these speeds produced a lot of heat so I decided to call it a day, with better cooling (Water/DICE/LN2) I imagine this card will overclock like a beast, there were no signs of artifacts.
Armed with a 165MHz GPU core overclock and a 250MHz memory overclock, we saw an average 13.20% increase in all game benchmark scores (at 1920x1080 resolution). This is very good considering the card is factory overclocked already. Source
The HIS HD7950 IceQ Turbo uses 3GB of Hynix H5GQ2H24MFR-TC2 memory divided between twelve modules, rated at 2.5GHz (5GHz effective) at 1.5V.
Raising the vCore (VDDC) to 1.135V and the memory voltage (MVDDC) to 1.680V, I was able to push the GPU to 1065MHz (+165MHz) and the memory to 1500MHz (+250MHz - 6GHz effective) which required very little effort at all. I am impressed by the capabilities of the HIS HD7950 IceQ Turbo 3GB graphics card. Running FurMark while the GPU was running at these speeds produced a lot of heat so I decided to call it a day, with better cooling (Water/DICE/LN2) I imagine this card will overclock like a beast, there were no signs of artifacts.
Armed with a 165MHz GPU core overclock and a 250MHz memory overclock, we saw an average 13.20% increase in all game benchmark scores (at 1920x1080 resolution). This is very good considering the card is factory overclocked already. Source
No comments:
Post a Comment